Electra Townie Silver Aluminum Fender Set Review

Electra Townie Silver Aluminum Fender Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I installed these fenders on my Townie and they look very cool, but there were no installation instructions. Electra needs to do better. I couldn't find any instructions online either, and their web site has mysteriously been offline for a while. Four different sized braces are included and it wasn't clear which one to use or where to use them. I finally just used one brace for the back fender and one for the front. I'm assuming the other braces were just extras in case your bike needs a different size? The other issue I had is that one of the fenders arrived with a dent. I don't think they were damaged in shipping, though. Amazon provided excellent service in allowing an easy return and almost immediate replacement, which I received on a Saturday. Kudos to Amazon. Unfortunately the second set was also bent. Since it wasn't as bad as the first set, I called Amazon and asked for a partial refund, which they gave me. I managed to sort of straighten the fender out, luckily the bent part is in a place that isn't too visible. It left a small crease, but I covered that with a sticker. Cool look, but could have been a better experience if Electra provided instructions and the fenders were better protected to prevent damage.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Electra Townie Silver Aluminum Fender Set

Accessorize your ride while keeping yourself dry at the same time with our custom Townie fenders. Fenders are silver painted alloy. It fits men's and ladies' Townie Originals with 24-Inch wheels only.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Electra Townie Silver Aluminum Fender Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment