2006 - 2010 Hummer H3 Roof Rack Crossbars Review

2006 - 2010 Hummer H3 Roof Rack Crossbars
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Received the item after a long wait, apparently this item took much longer than most in the USPS system. It looks good but once I got it installed I could see that it did not sit flush with the rails and the end caps did not attach tightly. Also, like another review on this item, one of the levers broke when I was trying to secure it to the rail. If this does not bother you then it is not a big deal and, again, it looks good.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 2006 - 2010 Hummer H3 Roof Rack Crossbars

Hummer H3 H3T Crossbars, For Roof Rack Luggage Rack - fits model years 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. OE aftermarket replacement. Produced to Hummer specs with 3 years warranty by Winbo Mfr, GM supplier for OEM accessories.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about 2006 - 2010 Hummer H3 Roof Rack Crossbars

0 comments:

Post a Comment