Wald Steel Stem, Quill, .833 x 11" Tall, 25.4mm , Chrome Review

Wald Steel Stem, Quill, .833 x 11 Tall, 25.4mm , Chrome
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The stem I was shipped is different than the one pictured on the product order page. The one on the order page is a 1 piece stem with no on welds on the stem to the clamp. The one I was shipped is 2 pieces, the stem and clamp connection has a very sloppy and ugly weld. The 12" bolt that connects to the quill to tighten the stem inside the steerer tube was cross threaded and would not screw on to the quill. The shipping tracking info I requested was never answered. Zero communication from Niagara Cycle Works. I will never buy another item from Niagara Cycle Works. This was the worst buying experience I have had with Amazon in the last 6 years. I'm not going to even waste my time trying to return this item to Niagara Cycle Works and will just cut my losses and just chalk this experience up as to who not to deal with ever again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wald Steel Stem, Quill, .833 x 11" Tall, 25.4mm , Chrome

Wald Steel Stem, Quill 511 .833" x 11" Tall 25.4mm Chrome. This would work great on those old Schwinn style bicycles.

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Wald Steel Stem, Quill, .833 x 11" Tall, 25.4mm , Chrome

0 comments:

Post a Comment